Some days you just need to throw on a romper and have a date night with your husband. This navy blue romper could not be more perfect for that. I love how easily it dressed up with a statement necklace a bright clutch.
I have a confession to make: I bought these camo jeans two years ago and just wore them for the first time last weekend. I don’t know what I was waiting for (well outside of being pregnant last year), but I am so glad that I found them. Pairing them with a white tee and a blazer was a no-brainer, and I’m excited to wear them with chambray (of course!) and a printed tee later this season.
Have you been feelin’ that 70’s vibe for Spring? My favorite aspect of the retro inspired style has to be all of the fringe. From shoes to bags to jewelry to bikinis it’s everywhere, and I’m not complaining. Whether you want to add just a touch of fringe to your wardrobe or fully embrace the trend, I’ve got you covered with my finds under $50!
1. Fringe Vest / 2. Pendant Necklace / 3. Crossover bag / 4. Statement Necklace / 5. Earrings / 6. Wedges / 7. Booties / 8. Tote Bag / 9. Scarf / 10. Tank
Are you loving fringe? Tell me what’s on your fringe wish list?
Ever see an outfit on someone and immediately think, “Yes. I will be recreating that ASAP”? That’s what happened with this white oxford and cargo vest combination that I recently saw on Kat. The light layers were perfect, and I think you all know how much love I have for a utility vest outfit.
Vest: Old Navy (similar), Button Down: Target, Tank: Target, Jeans: Paige Denim, Boots: Carlos Santana (similar), Bag: Gigi New York, Sunglasses: Cole Haan (similar, similar for less) Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Monogram Ring: via Etsy (Hannah Run)
The last time I wore my white button down it was layered with a dress! And I know you recognize this cargo vest with jeweled stripes, with shorts for the summer, and with a dress!
Now I’d love to see how you’re remixing your wardrobe!
Fizz & Frosting (Bloglovin’) / The Mummy Chronicles (Bloglovin’)
Want to co-host in the future? Please email Lauren at [email protected] and use the subject MIX IT MONDAYS!
- Follow your host Fizz and Frosting (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your co-hosts, Vicky of The Mummy Chronicles (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram)
- Share a post, showing how you remixed an item – a top, skirt, jeans, purse, shoes — it’s completely up to you! Want to share a collage? Go for it!
- Link back to this post with a text link or by sharing the linkup button!
- I’d love for you to tweet using #MixItMon so I can help promote your posts!
We made it, y’all! It’s officially Spring today, and in honor of my favorite season, I broke out some pink gingham and floral print. It’s been a bit chilly the past couple of days, so layers were necessary, but I was still feeling the Spring spirit.