Styling a Sheer Blouse

One of the best parts of warmer weather is breaking out lighter weight clothing, like this pretty printed sheer blouse. Layered with a cami and paired with wedges, it really brings a Spring touch to my ole faithful maternity slim cut pants. work wear spring maternityI can’t wait to also pair this blouse with denim shorts and gladiator sandals for a boho vibe when it gets even warmer! It’d even work well with a pair of white jeans. So many options!sheer blouse to the officewhat to wear to work pregnancy springprinted sheer blouse for springgold silver hoop earringsstella dot rebel necklace

Blouse: via Marshalls (option, option), Tank: Kirkland (similar), Pants: Gap Maternity, Shoes: Ann Klein (similar), Necklace: Stella & Dot Rebel, Earrings: Stella & Dot Raina

*Linking up with Shanna, the Pleated Poppy*

21 Comments on Styling a Sheer Blouse

1. Inge
    16 Apr at 6:35 am (2 years ago)

This is a really adorable blouse. The subtle print is so pretty!

2. Justyn
    16 Apr at 7:40 am (2 years ago)

This blouse is adorable on you! I love the print! I could see you styling this soooo many different ways in the upcoming weeks with your growing bump! Gorgeous dahling – just gorgeous.

3. Lyddiegal
    16 Apr at 8:37 am (2 years ago)

Such a pretty blouse! Marshalls always has the best things, it’s hard to ever leave empty handed.

4. maya
    16 Apr at 9:08 am (2 years ago)

I love a sheer blouse for spring, but unfortunately it’s still too cold to bust one out in Chicago, boo! Lookin’ gorgeous as usual lady! xx

5. Niki
    16 Apr at 9:26 am (2 years ago)

You look amazing as always, and I’m obsessed with this blouse! It’s so perfect for spring!

6. Closet Fashionista
    16 Apr at 9:59 am (2 years ago)

Yep, the few blouses I have are sheer, i think it’s because they feel more casual to me and I feel more comfortable in them, he he

7. Sharon
    16 Apr at 10:29 am (2 years ago)

That top is so pretty! I love that the print is very subtle!

8. Rachel
    16 Apr at 10:42 am (2 years ago)

Love this blouse and your black pants are super chic too!

9. Ashley
    16 Apr at 11:47 am (2 years ago)

I really like that blouse! It looks great like this for work, but I can definitely see it looking awesome with jean shorts and sandals!

10. Lori Vann
    16 Apr at 2:20 pm (2 years ago)

So I have no idea what took me so long in wearing a cami under a sheer blouse. I think it is because I am worried about my weight. So this weekend, I said “screw it”, bought a cami for less than $3 at Walmart, and wore it under a pinkish colored sheer top. Got compliments from everyone, and honestly, the cami made me feel like I was covering up more and not less! I want one in every color now! The soft color of yours is so pretty, and as always – the shoes!

11. Ashleigh
    16 Apr at 3:25 pm (2 years ago)

This is so light and airy. Very springy and pretty.

12. Mona
    16 Apr at 4:48 pm (2 years ago)

Very nice! The blouse is lovely!

13. Nidhi
    16 Apr at 8:35 pm (2 years ago)

I adore sheer blouses when the weather warms up, they’re so flowy and fun! You look really cute!
    An Unblurred Lady

14. Rachel Garay
    17 Apr at 1:28 pm (2 years ago)

This is lovely and very versatile. I think your necklace is gorgeous too. Rachel xo