Since today is the official first day of Fall, what better day to talk all about Fall wardrobe staples?! Although today’s post is a round-up post, it’s a little different because all of these items are ones that are currently in my closet! I have already worn many of them on several occasions, and they have become go-to’s for my Fall style. Check them out and be sure to scroll below to see links to how I’ve worn each piece!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
- Relaxed Tee – I own this tee in two different stripe patterns because apparently one can not have enough stripes. The fit is awesome. It’s relaxed without crossing into shapeless or boyfriend category. (I own size small. See how I styled it last here!)
- Twist Top – When it comes to flattering tops, this takes the cake! It has the prettiest drape perfect for casual days to date nights. On sale for $22! I plan to layer it with a leather jacket later! (I own size medium. See how I styled it last here!)
- Wrap Bracelet – This is a super-similar version of the one I wear practically daily. I love how versatile it is! (See how I styled it last here or here!)
- Peep Toe Bootie – I probably wear these once a week. They go with everything and are super-comfortable! (See how I’ve worn them with a dress, and with jeans!)
- Dainty Necklace – The perfect piece to wear alone or layered. I seriously wear mine with everything! (See how I styled it last here!)
- Tassel Pendant – A must-have piece that you will wear non-stop! See how I’ve styled mine here, here or here!)
- Tunic Top – Perfect length for leggings but also tucks into jeans. Comes in 5 colors and is currently on sale for under $30!! (I own size medium. See how I last styled mine here.)
- Military Vest – I’ve had mine for years and continue to wear it year-round. You won’t regret this purchase! (See how I styled it last with a dress, with shorts, or with jeans!)
- Calf Hair Lace-Up – I wear these several times a week. Y’all are probably getting tired of seeing them, but I’m not yet! 😉 (See how I styled them last here, here or here!)
- Cheetah Lace-Up – Well technically I just ordered these (hurry up, UPS!), but considering how much I wear the other lace-ups, I know these are gonna be winners. Also, they’re $10 cheaper than #9 and are currently in stock in all sizes!
- Granite Cuff Bracelet – I just picked this up last week at the Kendra Scott event and have already worn it nearly everyday. I photographed it over the weekend, but it still hasn’t hit the blog. Expect all the Insta’s soon. 😉
- Cross Front Tee – I purchased a different version that has since sold out, but this one is so similar and comes in more colors! (In fact I just ordered it in wine!) I love how it’s more than just your basic tee. (I ordered size Medium. Similar looks styled here, here, or here!)
- Long Vest – I love adding a vest over a plain tee. It instantly dresses up any look and makes me feel more put-together. If you’re not ready for jackets yet, vests like this are where it’s at! (See how I styled mine here or here!)
If you want to see extra ways I’ve styled these pieces, be sure to check my Instagram. I share outfits there that never make the blog! And if you want to shop any of the Insta looks without Liketoknow.it, you can also check out my new Shop My Instagram page! Happy shopping!
All of those pieces look great. I especially like those black booties.
Loving the tees you’ve shared – especially that striped one! I agree you can never have too many stripes 🙂
Hope you’re having a great week 🙂
Away From The Blue Blog
Loving all the outfits! Great post!
I want all of the shoes! So cute!
loving those leopard lace ups! now which pair to buy?!?!?!
I’m very tempted by the cross front shirt, haha. But I know I need to resist!
Need those lace-up flats in the realest way! SO gorge.
Wesley Day | haveawesleyday.com
Love all of these and YAY for fall!!! I’m so pumped for my favorite season 🙂
Medicine & Manicures
Love your Fall picks!
I think I need #2 & #4 in my life!
Shaheen | Lows to Luxe
I love this roundup! I have been eyeing those Vince Camuto booties since the NSale, but they sold out on me!
OMG! Love these so much I just ordered that twist top tee! My next purchase are those calf hair lace ups!
I am so excited for fall and these are such great fall staples! I’ve been obsessed with #2 since the Nsale!
I’m loving all of these! Especially the leopard lace up flats…I need to add them to my closet 🙂
I’m loving these pieces!! That criss cross tee is awesome!
I’m loving #2 and 12! Such great picks!
So many great items, love your selection!
Great picks babe! Thank you for sharing with us.
Love your essentials! Both of those leopard flats are amazing!
Seriously, I would have picked out every single one of these!! Love them all!
Awesome collection to have in wardrobe…:)
Loving all your fall favorites esp those leopard flats!